Thursday, April 19, 2012

Lady J . . .

I don't know how many of you watch the cartoon, GI-JOE, but the boys love it, and they tell me that there is a character, Lady "J."  Last night the boys had Madeline in a camo bandanna marching around the house and saluting.  HOW Cute!  One day in bows and the next day in camo.


Super Serious "Lady J"


Happy Fun Little Madeline . . .


I was a little worried about dressing a little girl.  My mom always had bows in my hair, but I loved playing in the dirt and mud.  Can you believe it?  Madeline hates bows and loves the dirt.  I tell people all the time "God made her for our family!" 


Today we had some fun with the bubbles.



Don't you just love the butterfly on the back

2 comments:

  1. Looks like she's fitting right in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome... before long they will have her out playing airsoft! So CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete