Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Care Package #1

Every morning I rush to my computer to see if there is anything new.  In China it is around 11 p.m. and Madeline has put her head down to sleep for another day.   But in a few short days she should be seeing our faces for the first time.  Ann at redthreadchina.com has done an amazing job!  The little photo album holds 10 pictures.  I think it took us an hour to pick out our favorites.  Oh, and then it took another hour to pick out the most perfect stuffed animal.  Ok . . . we only had 3 animal choices, so it didn't take that long.



I can't wait to see if we get any updates!

1 comment:

  1. She is beautiful!! What an awesome smile and such a happy looking beautiful girl. So sorry I lost the email with the link in my Inbox for so long. Congratulations!!! So incredibly happy for all 5 of you! Please keep updating!

    -- Linda B., STM

    ReplyDelete